- RECYCLED COTTON The cotton fabric that you're familiar with has been reimagined; this sustainable fabric is made from recycled cotton fibers and has all of the comfort, softness, and vibrancy that you know and love.
- A TRAVEL MUST HAVE - Whether it's a weekend getaway or a trip to Europe, this case is a necessity for every traveler - stowing away perfectly in checked or carryon baggage
- PROTECTION MADE CHIC - Keep your print bold & bright with a PVC lined interior in the main compartment, allowing for easy cleaning
- CHIC & SPACIOUS - Features a spacious main compartment for storing full-sized cosmetics & bottles, & an exterior front pocket to keep brushes & small tools separate, clean, & easy to access (bag only, brushes & beauty items not included)
- STYLISH & SIZED RIGHT - The Large Cosmetic measures 7 inches high, 10 inches wide, & 4 inches deep
This little cosmetic bag matches my Vera Bradley tote. It fits in standard luggage easily. It expands nicely and will hold your cosmetic needs. There is an outside pocket that can hold your jewelry or other items. The pattern is quilted and it is covered with a floral/tropical print. I really wanted this cosmetic bag to match the tote and wristlet that I already have. I’d recommend it.
Love, love this makeup bag. I’ve had the same one for years and it’s really ratty looking. This bag is that lovely butterfly blue pattern. It’s lined inside with plastic so if there’s any spills it can be easily cleaned. It also has a soft side zip pocket to slip earrings, etc into. Plenty big enough to put all your makeup in unless you need to carry a box full. And of course, it’s made with Vera excellence.
Nice big makeup bag with pockets. Soft material with a gorgeous Vera Bradley design. Bag is lightweight, Zippers and pockets work perfectly. The inside has a plastic liner so your makeup doesn’t get on the material. The only thing that isn’t perfect about this is that the zipper goes from one side to the other so if the bag is cram packed and you open the zipper, stuff could fall out.
Very good quality material (I expect nothing less from Vera). Not an everyday makeup organizer for me, but perfect to store all of my extras (like all of my foundations....I use different shades for different seasons depending on how tan I am).Soft, and good zipper.Love the new pattern!
This has a nice amount of room inside it for a weekend worth of toiletries, not just cosmetics.I like the recycled fabric, the cool rain forest print and that I can toss it in the wash and it does just fine. I have not run it through the dryer, because I run my dryer super hot and quilted items don't love that in my experience.That said, I really like this bag.